Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Photography: Two little families!

“ You’ve got to push yourself harder. You’ve got to start looking for pictures nobody else could take. You’ve got to take the tools you have and probe deeper." – William Albert Allard

Over the past week, I was able to photograph two families for fun. The first, my friend/co-worker Angie and her adorable children and the other, the Clear's, who are my sister-in-laws family. Both were fun... and I learned a lot about my confidence and skills behind the camera. Here's a few of my favorites!


They are such hams!
Such a sweet, sweet, boy!
Love the romance!
In color and a bit different of an angle...
Caught them in a family moment - I love that!
Cuties & buddies!
I will admit, I was a bit nervous to take pics during this time of the year when nothing is really pretty. However, when I drove past this building I saw some unique characteristics and was really happy with the way the photos turned out! I will be visiting again!

1 comment:

  1. I love these!! You're making me want to get our photos done again!!

    ReplyDelete