Monday, March 28, 2011

Photography: An afternoon with two Yoopers!

“ You don’t take a photograph, you make it." - Ansel Adams

My inspiration for photography comes from many people... including my awesome sister. {She's always wanted to be a photographer... and now she basically is! I don't think I will ever be as good as her, but I will still try to capture the images as best I can}
During my time at CMU, I took a photography class and used a 35 mm Nikon Film Camera - now collecting dust on my shelf! Today, I have a Nikon DSLR and I have taken thousands of photos with that camera.

On Saturday, I was able to spend an afternoon with my good friend Kristina and her long-time beau, Matt. They both grew up in 'da UP' - eh, and now live in Petoskey. I wanted to practice with my new lens - and they were the 'picture perfect' models. Here's a few of my favorites from the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment