Sunday, April 17, 2011

Travel: Discovering Chicago as an adult!

I have always wanted to really 'discover' Chicago as an adult. I had been there a few times as a child, it was only 3 hours from where I grew up and we had gone there for my bachelorette party, but it was such a quick overnight, I really didn't get to take the city in. So, G and I ventured off for three days to the windy city.

We started on the train, one thing we have never done before and can now officially cross off my 'bucket list.' We realized there was so much to do and see, we wasted no time exploring! Below, our some of my favorite photos (along with links) from our trip. I can't wait to go back in the summer!

John Hancock Observatory
Buckingham Fountain

Shop the Magnificent Mile

Shedd Aquarium
Museum of Science and Industry

Millennium Park - The Bean

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just love Chicago! Looks like you had a fun time in the windy city! -K

    ReplyDelete